2021 BALD KNOB TRAIN OPENING MAY 15! OTHER TRAINS TO OPEN IN JULY!
Please follow us on social media @mountainrail @casscenicrailroad and visit our website at www.mountainrailwv.com to stay up-to-date on more detailed reopening plans and schedule information.
COVID-19 COURTESY AND AWARENESS:
– Please obey all signage in regards to the flow of foot traffic while on our premises
– When checking in, we ask that ONLY ONE person from your party check in all tickets for your party
– Please practice physical distancing to the best of your abilities, especially when checking in, boarding/detraining, while seated aboard designated train cars, and while off the train
– Face coverings are REQUIRED (per federal order: See Order Here) when checking in inside our locations and while onboard any of our excursions (with the exception of periods of the trip when food is served)
– We also encourage all passengers to wash/sanitize their hands as much as possible
– IF YOU FEEL SICK, please consider staying home. We are more than happy to reschedule your ticket(s) or issue you a voucher at any time
– We are implementing more rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols in all public spaces
– We are limiting the capacity of each train car to more easily allow for physical distancing
– We will also be limiting the amount of people allowed inside our stores and depots at one time
– All of our public-facing employees will be wearing face coverings and our ticket agents and store clerks will be assisting you behind newly installed plexiglass barriers
COVID-19 TICKETHOLDER DISCLAIMER:
While we are committed to enhanced standards in an effort to keep you as healthy and safe as possible, there remains an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and any place where people are present. By visiting our facility and riding our trains, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.